Thursday, May 19, 2011

Emma Watson, "Catch My Heart If You Can"

Emma Watson, actress, and Lancome, global cosmetic line, team up to create an eco-perfume. At least, that's the plan... Read MORE: [From Coffee Break...]

Mini Mogul Emma Watson wants to start eco-friendly line with Lancome...

Emma-watson-lancome_greening_beauty

WWD has a new interview with Emma. Sadly, you have to have a subscription to read it. Good news is other news outlets are releasing snippets of the interview. Biggest news so far is from Fashionista who reveals Emma is in the beginning stages of developing an eco-friendly beauty line with Lancome. 

“I’m very interested in ethical clothing,” continued Watson, who revealed she’s talking to Lancôme executives about a possible eco-friendly project. “It’s very early stages,” said Watson

Elle reveals that Emma was heavily involved with the development of the fragrance and now even entertains directing ambitions.

In an article in today’s WWD she lists a handful of directors that she hopes to work with and says she’s entertained thoughts of going behind the camera, too.  “It’s funny, the guys at Lancôme were like, ‘You need to be directing, Emma.’ I had ideas about every aspect. I’m sure I drove them insane,” she said

Jezebel goes into more detail on how just involved Emma was with the line.

Emma Watson did basically everything when it came time to be a face of a new Lancôme perfume, you guys! First, "I helped choose the color of the rose," says the actress. "I was involved in the concept for the [ad] film and the tag line, 'Catch my heart if you can.'" And the tag line. She also reports that she "helped" choose the perfume's name (Trésor Midnight Rose), select her co-star, Cyril Descours, and was responsible for the overall inspiration — Godard's Breathless. "The hat [in the ad] was my hat, which I bought at a flea market in Paris. I was very involved in the script.

People Magazine posted a small summary of the article. 


Share/Bookmark

Posted via email from Greening Beauty


Share/Bookmark